Viruses and what they do to your computer
- A computer virus is a malware that, when executed, replicates by reproducing itself or infecting other programs by modifying them.
- Viruses often perform some type of harmful activity on infected hosts, such as acquisition of hard disk space or CPU time, accessing private information, corrupting data, displaying messages on the user’s screen, spamming their contacts, logging their keystrokes, or even rendering the computer useless.
- Slow PC – Most likely a virus or spyware. Complete removal of all viruses and spyware.
- Contact our team today to discuss virus removal!
Slower Than Usual Performance
Redirection To Unknown Websites
- Spyware is software that aims to gather information about a person or organization without their knowledge and that may send such information to another entity without the consumer’s consent, or that asserts control over a computer without the consumer’s knowledge.
- Spyware is mostly classified into four types: system monitors, trojans, adware, and tracking cookies. Spyware is mostly used for the purposes of tracking and storing Internet users’ movements on the Web and serving up pop-up ads to Internet users.
- Spyware can collect almost any type of data, including personal information like internet surfing habits, user logins, and bank or credit account information.
- Contact our team today to discuss spyware removal!
- Ransomware is computer malware that installs covertly on a victim’s computer, executes a cryptovirology attack that adversely affects it, and demands a ransom payment to restore it.
- Advanced ransomware encrypts the victim’s files, making them inaccessible, and demands a ransom payment to decrypt them. The ransomware may also encrypt the computer’s Master File Table (MFT) or the entire hard drive.
- If you don’t have a backup of your data you will need to pay the hackers for the encryption key to unlock your computer.
- Contact our team today to discuss ransomware options!
What People Are Saying
Phil and Jamie were extremely helpful and patient and had their undivided attention. Phil made sure all my apple devices were reset and ready to go while making me feel very comfortable even though I had limited knowledge. I left with all my questions and problems solved. I highly recommend PC Solutions and have found someone to go to when problems arise in the future.
My computer for work is everything for my business. Without it I can’t get anything done. Recently my computer would not power up in the morning and I could not get anything done. Panic set in and I decided that I needed to call someone. I called PC Solutions and they told me to bring my computer to them. I explained that without my computer, my business comes to a standstill. They made my issue a priority and repaired my computer that afternoon. I was able to pick it up the next morning.
They were very professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend them for any computer issues that you may experience. Thank you for getting me back on my feet so quickly!
We're Here To Help!
M-F: 9am – 5pm